OLW may collect your personal information, including usernames, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, photos, payment information, and cookie data. There may be information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by the software used by OLW, which can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses.
OLW may use your personal information to fulfill a contract, in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions, and where it is necessary to fulfill OLW's legitimate interests, which include operating OLW web site, providing the services and goods described on OLW's web sites, verifying your identity, determining how to improve OLW's web sites, monitoring activity on OLW's web sites, responding to your comments or questions, informing you of areas of interest or services available from OLW, and fulfilling contracts made with you.
We collect your information when you give OLW consent, for purposes that are required by law and for the purposes of responding to requests by the government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation. OLW retains your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and to comply with legal obligations. If you no longer want OLW to use your personal information you can request that OLW erase your personal information by contacting us at info@OurLadyoftheWay.org however, OLW will retain information as is necessary for OLW's legitimate business interests.
If you have questions about OLW's privacy practices, please contact us at info@OurLadyoftheWay.org OLW encourages you to review the privacy statements of web sites you choose to link to from OLW so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use, and share your information. OLW is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the OLW and OLW family of Web sites, or the websites to which OLW has linked, such as YouTube, and the sites hosting videos of that is the case. Please notify OLW if you believe any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed.
Pursuant to section 512 of the Copyright Act ("DMCA"). OLW designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed infringement: info@OurLadyoftheWay.org
To be effective, the notification should include:
(a) a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right being infringed,
(b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
(c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(d) information sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party;
(e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, agent,or the law; and
(f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right being infringed. If you fail to comply with all of these requirements, your DMCA notification may not be valid.
SMS Text Message Terms and Conditions
1. In addition to any entry, submission or other fee of which you are notified, your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence and/or transmissions. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
2. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
3. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
4. By using this service, you may have access to various content. You should assume that everything to which you have access through this service is subject to copyright and trademark protection unless noted otherwise. By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest, including the trademark and copyright rights, in and to such works are our property and that you will not gain any ownership or other right, title or interest therein or thereto. You may not copy, download or make any other unauthorized uses of such items.
5. By subscribing, you consent to receive, from time to time, further text messages from us.
6. By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
7. All content is appropriate for ages 13 and older (T13+)
8. By subscribing, you agree that the data you provide to complete this transaction may be used for that purpose and used and stored for OLW's inventory records and to evaluate interest in OLW's web pages. You further agree to receive text message communications about OLW goods, services, and information.